SÄLJES
SÄLJES: ATS GTR Track wheels group buy
5578 besök totalt
M.B.
Malmö
Här sen Dec 2016

Trådstartare
Hello Rejsa,

I was in contact with the ATS Motorsport division in regards to 18" wheels to fit my M2. During the process, a possible group buy was offered.

The ATS GTR wheels are offered in various sizes, widths, PCDs and offsets - and configurable to your liking in this possible group buy.
Weight for 18" is 10-11 KG (depends on specs), with the possibility of getting an "Evo" model which shaves off an additional ca 0.5kg.

Prices will vary depending on the specs and amount of sets we have, for example here are prices based on 4 sets:
GTR 9,5x18 226,85EUR/each net. + shipping (regular price: 261,74)
GTR 10x18 239,85EUR/each net. + shipping (regular price 276,75)
Shipping is 15EUR/wheel, but can be reduced- depending on the amount ordered. Same goes for the above prices.

Anyone looking for an affordable yet functional track or winter wheels?
Drop me a PM and we can discuss taking this forward. Deadline is Sunday, October 22nd.

ATS GTR, Dark Grey finish.

M4 Tracktool featuring 18x10 & 18x11 ATS GTR wheels over OEM brake setup

Disclaimers:
- I am in no way affiliated to ATS, just a fellow Rejsa member trying to get something good going for the community.
- Payment will be done directly to ATS, so you can rest assured your money is safe.
- The group-buy offer was consulted and approved by Rejsa administration prior to posting.
Citera
Joan
Stockholm
Här sen Sep 2004

Checka in Apex Group Buy också. Har inget med det att göra heller. Men är bra och snygga fälgar:

https://www.groupbuyparts.com/apex-18-fl-5-sm-10-wheels-q3-2017.html

Västerås
Här sen Apr 2013

M.B. drog sig ur så jag ska försöka köra vidare på denna group buy. Varför nappar inga fler på detta supererbjudande?! Ska man handla ensam så får man betala 359,00EUR each + VAT för 18x10 och 339,00EUR/each + VAT för 18x9,5. Verkar gå att få i dom flesta storlekar, bredder och ET.

Ni som är intresserade kontakta mig på PM!

Malmö
Här sen Dec 2016

Trådstartare
I'm still possibly interested in the wheels, but with too many people pulling in and out, my tight schedule at work and winter coming- I had to make a call and solve that issue first.

If anyone is interested in some info regarding BBS SR as a winter set for M2/3/4:
http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1438921

Regarding the apex group-buy, as I understand it's shipped from USA so it will be charged taxes which raises the prices and first manufacturing is January as I understand. Not an option for me.
Citera
Supramannen

Här sen Feb 2003

måste det va 18 tum..?

sugen på ett set i 19 tum 9x19 och 12x19

M.B.
Malmö
Här sen Dec 2016

Trådstartare
18" were only an example for M2-spec prices, as this is what's closest to me.

This group buy is open FOR ALL. No limitations whatsoever.
Any size, and offset, any bolt pattern- just shoot us a PM and we can get an offer under the group buy terms.
Citera
Supramannen

Här sen Feb 2003

M.B. skrev:
18" were only an example for M2-spec prices, as this is what's closest to me.

This group buy is open FOR ALL. No limitations whatsoever.
Any size, and offset, any bolt pattern- just shoot us a PM and we can get an offer under the group buy terms.

Okey, will send you a PM

lurius
Västerås
Här sen Apr 2013

Priset gäller bara vid köp av samma typ av fälg..

"I'm very sorry but the discount we can only give for a high quantity in the same variant and size."

Malmö
Här sen Dec 2016

Trådstartare
Allright, Thank you Lurius.
In my communication with them they offered all variants in this group buy, but it isn't impossible that they got overwhelmed by all the requests for different specs.

Thanks again for taking lead now that I don't have the time to deal with it.
Citera
SÄLJES
SÄLJES: ATS GTR Track wheels group buy
5578 besök totalt
Tack till alla våra trogna sponsorer som stöttar och håller Rejsa rullande