Det här ämnet är låst så du kan varken svara på eller ändra det.  Forumlista  ->  RejsaRubberTrac
Register here to write in this sub forum
18 besök senaste veckan (1503 totalt) << Föreg. ämne | Nästa ämne >>

Magnus Thomé
Stockholm

Här sen Nov 2002

Forumägare
Forumägare
Trådstartare
Tipsa Facebook   Inlägg  20 Jan 2019 20:11     Register here to write in this sub forum Citera

Sorry but Rejsa.nu is a Swedish trackday and hobby racing forum... Yeah, everything (but posts themselves in this sub forum) including the registration page is in Swedish So you will have to use Google Translate's limited skills when creating a forum account on this page:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Frejsa.nu%2Fforum%2Fprofile.php%3Fmode%3Dregister%26agreed%3Dtrue

Three vital pointers to the registration page:

- If you ONLY post in the RejsaRubberTrac forum you do NOT have to enter your full name and surname. This rule only applies to the rest of the website.

- At the very bottom (under the text "Do no ignore what bla bla") you should enter 8888 as the anti spambot verification code.

- If you get some strange Swedish error message in yellow when submitting the registration just enter your password and verification code 8888 again and re-submit.

If you can't get past error messages when submitting the registration form even after trying a few times, mail me at magnus@rejsa.nu with what nickname and email you want to be registred with and I'll create the account for you. Sorry if you get these errors, it has been hard to find the culprit. If you can, please copy the error message you received and include it in the email to me thumbs up

Activation mail

After succesfully submitting the registration form you'll receive an email with a link to activate your account. Again, sorry, it's in Swedish. If you have any trouble email me at magnus@rejsa.nu

Visa användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Skicka e-post
Det här ämnet är låst så du kan varken svara på eller ändra det.  Forumlista  ->  RejsaRubberTrac
Register here to write in this sub forum
18 besök senaste veckan (1503 totalt) << Föreg. ämne | Nästa ämne >>

Från request till första response:
sec (varav server render 0.145 sec)
Webbrowser render:
sec