Tack till alla våra trogna sponsorer som stöttar och håller Rejsa rullande
RejsaRubberTrac
Using the Adafruit nRF52840 Feather instead?
1 besök senaste veckan (914 totalt)
Michael Tan

Här sen Jun 2020

Ny på att skriva
inlägg i forumet

Trådstartare
Has anyone used this version instead of the nRF52832? Had a dozen of the v1.1 PCBprinted last year and was going to build these but only ordered enough parts to build two - just to make sure that I didn't mess it up but it was pretty straight forward. Now trying to find the Adafruit nRF52832, it looks like there are none in North America but can get the nRF52840 version. I believe it should work, the only modification that I would need to do is cut the trace to the 3.3V on the backside of the PCB as indicated by the yellow line and use a patch wire (in red) to go to the nRF52840, as that pin is now the analog reference. Have no plans on hooking it up to a 12V, only using it via USB power or a lithium battery. Thanks, Mike
Citera
Magnus Thomé
Stockholm
Här sen Nov 2002

Forumägare
Forumägare

I've used Adafruit ESP32 Feather on the pcb but then I only had to connect pin 14 and 15 together since 14 is not connected on the Featherboard and 15 is 3V3.

I'll double check with some people if you need to do anything more than what you've described.

Stockholm
Här sen Nov 2002

Forumägare
Forumägare

Looks like you can just short pin 14 and 15

Citat:
AREF (A7 / P0.31), which can be used as an optional external analog reference for the internal comparator (COMP) peripheral. AREF is not available for use with the ADC. This pin can be accessed in code via PIN_AREF or A7. If using an external AREF, this must be less than or equal to VDD, which is usually 3.3V!

https://learn.adafruit.com/introducing-the-adafruit-nrf52840-feather/p . . . .

Här sen Jun 2020

Ny på att skriva
inlägg i forumet

Trådstartare
Thanks for confirming!
Citera
RejsaRubberTrac
Using the Adafruit nRF52840 Feather instead?
1 besök senaste veckan (914 totalt)
Tack till alla våra trogna sponsorer som stöttar och håller Rejsa rullande