3 besök senaste veckan (153 totalt)
Tomazius
Lithuania
Här sen Aug 2023

Ny på att skriva
inlägg i forumet

Trådstartare
Hello,

I recently created my first RejsaRubberTrack sensor using the MLX90640 IR camera, I used the code from the older GitHub, that was referenced in the main page. The sensor seems its running, I can use it w/ RaceChrono, didn't try Harry's.

The problem is, when the sensor starts running, the pixels that are supposed to pick up the temperature of the outside of the tyre, then it doubles the same output in the middle of the tyre. If I could explain it more precisely, we can say there are 8 regions:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

But the region 1 and 5 displays the same value, 2 and 6, 3 and 7, 4 and 8. Its like I have 4 regions only and gives twice the output.

I am not that great at programming, but not a fresh novice. Sadly I couldn't find the issue in the arduino programming, please help me Magnus! Thank you!

Stockholm
Här sen Nov 2002

Forumägare
Forumägare

I don't think I have a MLX90640 to test with though. I'll look. Check that anything that has to do with the AFAIK unfinished autozoom code in this WIP/beta is disabled in the configs. It's a rewrite by some other guys so I don't have much insight in the rewritten stuff. But I'll take a peek.

Stockholm
Här sen Nov 2002

Forumägare
Forumägare

Solved. The problem came from using some older version of the beta code. Using the latest version from my github page solved it.

Double output with MLX90640
3 besök senaste veckan (153 totalt)
Tack till alla våra trogna sponsorer som stöttar och håller Rejsa rullande